How do I add a new mortgage in my Dashboard?
Created by: Callum Crofts-Wheal
Modified on: Wed, 12 Aug, 2020 at 3:56 PM
If you need to add a new mortgage to your account, follow the simple steps below to help you:-
- Log in to your Dashly Dashboard
- Click on “Mortgages” at the top of the page
- Click on “+ Add New Mortgage”
- Select the property that the mortgage relates to or select “+ Do you need to add new property”
- Follow the steps and enter the details of your mortgage (and property if applicable)
The new mortgage will then appear in your account right away
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.